- By lump sum payment
- By loan
- Documents required for concessions
- * When it is a company
- From whom do I get breeding livestock?
- Participating Financial Institutions
- Calculation method
- The amount of the subsidy is 60% of the customs value or the value determined by the assessment of a local animal breed.
- At least 25% of the price determined by the Estimator is prepaid
- The remaining amount of the price determined by the Estimator is paid by the bank as a loan.
*If the sale price exceeds the estimated value, the excess is paid by the Customer
- Customs value - 3.000 AZN
- Estimated value - 3.200 AZN
- 60% of customs value (3.000 * 60% = 1,800 AZN)
- 25% of estimated value (3.200 * 25% = 800 AZN)
- 3.200 – 800 – 1.800 = 600 AZN